Job Title PLANT OPERATOR
Organization Name EMIRATES GAS LLC
To perform all activities related to receipts, storage, filling, processing and distribution of LPG cylinders and bulk products and routine maintenance as per the directions/instructions of the Shift Supervisor/Plant Manager while following all prescribed procedures and safety norms as per plant IMS requirement.
· Identifies product – LPG, EGAP, Propane, Butane, CNG etc.
· Assess loading, ullage/quantity in storage tanks, tankers. Performs proper loading, unloading of bulk tankers.
· Receives bulk/transfers from supply sources.
· Performs odorizing as required.
· Performs delivery, decanting of bulk LPG at customer site, adhering to laid down procedures.
· Recording product inventory in storage tanks, tankers & cylinders.
· Processes EGAP while undertaking appropriate quality and quantity checks.
· Identifies segregates and fills cylinders as per prescribed procedure and under instructions from the Shift Supervisor. Makes proper weight settings on filling equipment and ensures cylinders are filled within accepted tolerances and only sound filled cylinders are sent out.
· Ensures proper receipts/issue of cylinders from /to vehicle as per document.
· Identifies leaks, handles decanting of defective cylinders and periodical re-qualification of cylinders.
· Recording cylinder inventory by size/category etc.
· Actively participates in business excellence initiatives within the scope.
· Performs reliever duties as and when assigned at other EMGAS locations
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Performs routine housekeeping and maintenance activities like cleaning of equipment, work place, lubrication and adjustment/setting of equipment. Assists
Shift Supervisor/Plant Manager in scheduled maintenance of equipment, tankers, and storage tanks.
· Maintains safety equipment in good working condition
· Visual inspection of tanks and equipment at plant, customer site and reporting abnormalities.
· Assists in purging, degassing, commissioning, de-commissioning of tanks and tankers.
· Does routine inspection/maintenance at Packaged Gas Services sites (Emaar, UP, etc.) and tanks at customers location and attends customer complaints.
· Performs tanker and loading bays calibrations as per schedule
· Perform ISO container inspection and filling.
· Reports irregularity if any in operations to his superiors.
· Prepares and maintains documents and records as required.
Environment, Health Safety and Quality
· Knows the Company’s and Environment, Health & Safety Policy, Procedures, Regulations and Objectives as they relate to his area of responsibility and ensure that they are effectively implemented in his domain.
· Observes all safety norms and carries out his duties in accordance with prescribed safety procedures.
· Participates in Emergency drills and emergency procedures. Discharges duties as assigned in the emergency plan effectively in emergency situations.
· Ensure that hazards, abnormality at work place and customers sites are reported to the Shift Supervisor / Plant Manager.
· Performs safety watch for hot/cold works by outsiders as per laid down procedure.
· Performs emergency cell operations and activities if assigned.
· Ensures by appropriate monitoring and review, the work under his control is performed in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
Job Title PLANT OPERATOR
Years of Experience 2
Driving License Type
Nationality Type UAE Nationals
Contract Type Open
Amount of Travel