Job: Pipeline Integrity Engineer
Contract: 11 months
Location: Chatham, ON. Canada
• University Degree in Engineering.
• Minimum of 4 years engineering experience.
• Valid class G drivers’ license
• Strong Computer skills and ability to work within various MS Office applications including Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to think analytically and perform detailed analysis.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects at one time and meet defined timelines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and team skills.
• Ability to influence without authority.
• Organized and strategic thinker.
NICE TO HAVES:
• Professional Engineer (P.Eng) designation in Canadian jurisdiction
• Experience working in the pipeline or utility industry
• This role will be stationed in the Chatham office. Some travel may be required between offices and to occasionally to work sites.
If you are interested or know of anyone please send a resume to email@example.com.