Hiring Quantity Surveyor (Infrastructure)
– Carrying out feasibility studies.
– Cost control & cost benefit analysis.
– Risk analysis evaluations.
– Advising on legal issues and representing clients in disputes.
– Drawing up contracts with vendors.
– Negotiating the cost of projects.
Candidates must have Bachelors Degree in Quantity Surveying and with minimum of 6 years in handling Infrastructure Projects. Preference will be given to the candidates who are available in UAE on visit visa or cancelled visa.
Relevant candidates can forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.