Field Service Engineer – Well Head | Offshore Oil & Gas Opportunity | Perth, WA | Apply http://bit.ly/2QUGpTv
Brunel’s global Oil Field Services client are seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer – Well Head for an initial 6-month contract role based offshore.
The successful Field Service Engineer – Well Head will be accountable for the delivery of technical decision making, which directly affects the projects safety record, schedule and operation.
The role will be working within a high pressure and fast paced environment and requires you to be able to mobilise on short notice, experience with deep-water is essential.
Skills and Experience
• Proven 3+ years’ experience with Drilling campaigns, offshore deep-water.
• National Certificate or Mechanical Apprenticeship highly regarded.
• Proven experience with the GE Wellhead systems.
• Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to maintain efficient relationships with Customers one to one.
• Candidates with Australian work rights preferred.
• Flexibility to be mobilised at short notice.