Console Operator (Gasification Blocks 1 & 2 – Operation)
Work Location – Jazan, Saudi Arabia
To safely operate the process unit from control room DCS, in an efficient manner and do all operation activities as per SOP
Control, operate and maintain Gasification process units to generate all related final on specification products that ensure capacity and availability of the client’s requirements through system monitoring and efficient operation of the gasification facilities, applying knowledge, policies and procedures
- Technical College graduate with 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent high school degree with 10 years experience.
- Preferred candidate should have experience in one of the following plant operation: Gasification and Auto thermal reformer knowledge or refinery plant experience(Or equivalent)
- 5 years work experience for college/high school graduate
Core Competencies & Skills
- Must have previous work experience in refinery or petrochemicals industry as control room operator.
- Auto thermal reformer experience or gasification experience
- Fluids and Pneumatics
- Motors & Generators
- Instrumentation & Control
- Occupational Hazard Prevention
- OTS/ DCS adequate training as per job qualifications
Note: Qualified Candidates shall receive email notification or contacted.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.