CCR OPERATOR / Control Room Operator
• 3-5 year’s offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience, (preferred) with 2 years CCR Production trainee Operations experience.
• Production Management systems Experience.
• FPSO or offshore experience
• Fluent English
• Demonstrate responsibility, ownership and excellence in all aspects of work.
• Monitor and control all process-related equipment via the FCS and other control panels during the shift.
• Provide production personnel and service contractors with adequate and suitable information as directed by the Process Superintendent/ Production Supervisor. • Assist in the preparation of daily and weekly reports and communication of work over the production department as required.
• Understand and apply for PSD, ESD and C&E (cause & effects diagram) diagrams.
• Inhibits and overrides controller as per the Task Risk Assessment and Safety Override Certificates.
• Optimize production and chemical.
• Participate in commissioning/ decommissioning as required.
• Fill in and calculate data for Modec and client’s reports. • Ensure that the PTW and Isolation system is adhered to and managed.
• Provide production personnel and service contractors with adequate and suitable emergency information
Apply/Details 👉 https://oilgasteam.com/ccr-operator-control-room-operator-job/